Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Cantrell's second novel brings characters to life

Header from Julie's blog at http://juliecantrell.wordpress.com


You may remember in July 2012, I introduced you to Julie Cantrell of Oxford who was making waves with her debut novel, Into the Free.  Since that time, Julie has gone on to win numerous awards and honors. Her sequel to Millie's story was released recently in her second novel, When Mountains Move.

If you haven't read the first book, do it now!  Then take a journey to Colorado to find out what happens to Millie in When Mountains Move.

Here's the trailer for the book:



I couldn't wait until my quiet time everyday so I could read more to see how Millie and her new husband were doing on their ranch in Colorado.  When I finished the book, I actually missed the characters, like they were friends I had lost touch with. I haven't had a feeling like that about book characters before. Must mean they were good ones.

Thanks Julie for this wonderful story.


No comments:

Post a Comment