Thursday, September 29, 2011

Quilt Gallery



My 1970s tribute quilt


Dr. Amanda Stone's wedding quilt




Jason and Janice's Ginger Jar quilt




Garrett's T-shirt quilt




Anna Mary and Chad Meyers' quilt for Ben




Ashley Hicks Foresman's wedding quilt - Citris




Ashton Godbold's victory quilt - Citrus






Hayley's quilt - Citrus


Rhetta and Daniel Conn's quilt for Parker



Olivia's quilt Jan. 2011 Ohio Star and mustang and pottery applique


Sampler (first quilt) Oct. 2010








2 comments:

  1. Girl you are PROLIFIC! I'm so proud of you. Your quilts are just gorgeous. I'm ashamed to say that I'm a starter, and not a finisher. :) You're a great inspiration. I'll have to finish some of mine now. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in a burnout phase right now. Hope I recover. Good to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete